The FDR Memorial Legacy Committee Presents Access, Art & America's Memorials: An Update on Accessibility at the FDR Memorial
- Sep - 22 - 2022
The FDR Memorial Legacy Committee is proud to present some of the leading voices in inclusion, accessibility, memorials, and art. Veteran WTOP News reporter Kristi King will moderate the discussion.
- Cheryl Fogle-Hatch, Ph.D., Founder of MuseumSenses
- Glenn Klaus, Visual Information Specialist, National Mall and Memorial Parks for the National Parks Service
- Steven Graham, President of the Robert Graham Studio
Join us for this timely discussion regarding:
- The difficulties persons with disabilities experienced in accessing artwork at the Memorial.
- The responsibilities and process to make art accessible.
- Recent accessibility enhancements to the Memorial.